CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Why I love First Graders...

This, my friends, is why I love first graders. Meet Ethan. Ethan makes up Kung-Fu moves during recess and then performs them for me. Ethan is probably the funniest kid ever. He writes stories in his journal about catching ghosts with heat-seeking nets. I call on him every time he raises his hand because I KNOW something good is coming out. Please enjoy the moves.

The Foo-age.

The Sneak Attack

The Slicer-Dicer

Last, but certainly not last, the Flying Bat.

Please enjoy.

6 comments:

Greg D said...

Oh...my...gosh.
And remember how Jeannie is now on my team?

Beth said...

That is freak'n awesome. What a cool kid! I do miss seeing the funny things that kids come up with everyday. Thanks for sharing the recess antics of "the flying bat".

Meredith said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love kids!

Bethany said...

Ah yes. Kung Fu moves at Recess. I remember I made up 101 ways to play hopscotch at Calvin Smith... what a royal waste of time!

Jenny Alama said...

hahahahahaha! um, i don't have many words except, he is awesome!

Ashley said...

I did just watch every single one of those videos! He is hillarious! Thanks for coming tonight! It was fun to see you, especially in your angel costume.