CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oops! Got a little ahead of myself...

I was SO EXCITED to post my first blog that I got a little story-happy with last night. So let me just preface this by saying that I DO NOT have an exciting life. I teach 3rd grade and it has consumed pretty much all of my time, money, energy, and sanity. I LOVE my class. I teach in the heart of Kearns and my kids are thugs and headed on a path to crime, but I love them. Most of my posts will be about them.

I'm also single, which is also consuming the remaining part of my energy and sanity. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the way my life is right now. I'm perfectly happy. However, I omit some pheromone that ONLY attracts crazies. I only wish I were joking. So I hope you enjoy, but keep your expectations low for entertainment value!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I am SO glad you started a blog. YEAH! You always have good stories.

Ashley said...

Woo hoo go miss jackson! I am so excited you started a blog. I am adding you on my friends list right now. How was the rest of the pageant? You seriously always make me laugh!

Crawling said...

You are always entertaining! And I always need things to read while at work! So I'm glad you are doing this!