CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Elimin-08 GOUT!



So my dear friend Tricia had the Gout her freshman year of college. So in honor of being Gout Free she throws a party every year. I was lucky enough to be on the guest list and we decided to make shirts, which of course were AWESOME. So here are a few of the pictures...




The Elimin-08 T-shirts!





Me and the brave Gout survivor.





The Foot Cake




"Give Gout the BOOT!" Pinata






Megann giving us some surprising facts about GOUT!






Chris giving us a presentation with gout facts





Laura and I



















3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the fact that you had a party celebrating your friend being gout-free. Love the pics...especially the cake!

Beth said...

Oh Lady,
So stoked that I finally found your blog. I have been laughing out loud all morning at work...not the best thing. But I love it!
Miss your guts so much.
Beth

Tara said...

This is officially one of the coolest and most hilarious parties I've heard of. KUDOS to your friend and you for being so involved!