CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Makeout Music

So last night on the way home from a shopping excursion in Park City, a few girls and I were listing to "Songs that make us Hot." Songs that make you want to get some action. So last night I made a playlist (correctly titled "This song makes me hot") of those types of songs. Some are nasty rap songs, some are sexy love songs, it just depends on the mood. Some songs made the list due to personal experience. Here's the playlist:

1-Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson (If you've never heard it, find it and get some. You can thank me later.)
2- Damn Girl- Justin Timberlake
3- Your L.O.V.E- Wyclef Jean and Eve (50 First Dates soundtrack)
4- Fantasy- Ludacris (the one super naughty song!)
5- Let Me Love You- Tim McGraw
6- Rock With You- Michael Jackson
7- I Need You- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
8- Dani California- Red Hot Chili Peppers
9- Love Song- 311
10- You Can Do It- Ice Cube
11- Get Naked- Britney Spears
12- FutureSex/LoveSounds- Justin Timberlake
13- Oh- Ciara
14- Touch My Body- Mariah Carey
15- Ayo Technology- 50 Cent
16- Your Body Is A Wonderland- John Mayer
17- Hypnotize- Notorious BIG
18- Raining on Sunday- Keith Urban
19- Sexy Can I- Ray J
20- Criminal- Fiona Apple
21- Unpredictable- Jamie Foxx
22- Addiction- Kanye West
23- Brass Bed- Josh Gracin

Apparently I'm planning on quite a long makeout!

My question to you all, blog readers, is what am I leaving out?? Are there any songs that make you want to just get lots of action? What's missing on this list? I know some of you are EXPERTS on this subject, so I want your input...

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the list! I especially enjoy unpredictable by Jamie Foxx! "Girl get comfortable, we're about to do something unpredictable." That song cracks me up! I also love all the J.T songs. I don't have any make out songs because well when your married you don't really make out anymore. Straight to the good stuff :) Oh baby!

Greg D said...

I know it's not really traditionally "sexy" music, but I LOVE Norah Jones and Sarah Bareilles.

Meredith said...

Ditto to Chad and Ashley's comment. However, back in the day Aerosmith's "I Don't Want To Miss a Thing" was pretty good. And when I say pretty good, I'm not talking so much about the song. :)

Mike and Barbara said...

Oh Amanda! You just made my day that you posted that! That was a good trip to PC! I was trying to think of some more but I left my ipod at home... You are missing the Nickleback song... and i bet Lifehouse has some good ones too!

North Family said...

I love reading your blog! When I first started reading your blog the Ciara song was the first thing to come to my mind, but you already had it.

Amy said...

Funny I was just going to say that my sis Barb would be all about this blog, (but I see she already made suggestions!)and have good idea.I don't know what I would add. I do LOVE Norah Jones, "Love Me Tender"! If you make this a cd give me a copy!

Tara said...

Backseat of the Yaris. 3 States.

EVANESCENCE.

Here And Happy! said...

I always wanted to compile a list like this but, well...OLD married people don't confess to anything this lethal, do they? I see "Brass Bed" so how about "Come A Little Closer"? Do you know "You Make Me Wanna"? Sheesh!