CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN! (Shaking my fist at Ashley this time!)

7 Facts about ME!
1. I teach 3rd grade. Big surprise! It's probably the funniest job in the world. I sincerely doubt my kids are learning much, but I love them. We have a great time.









2. I absolutely LOVE french fries. I could eat them all day, every day. The best fries are definitely from B & D Burgers (by the U of U campus) or Crown Burger. Add lots of Fry Sauce and I am a happy girl!





3. I think I'm closer to my family than a lot of people. I absolutely love them and might die without them! I think my nieces and nephews are FAR cooler than anyone else.










4. I am a little bit obsessed with College sports. Bowl Season and March Madness are about 2 of my favorite times and I go NUTS. I scream and yell at my TV regardless of which team is playing. However, if it's my UTES that are playing?? It's over for me and anyone else in the house.









5. I secretly think I'm one of the most awkward people in the world. I will say or do things around other people and be shocked that they still want to socialize with me. I think I'm seriously socially retarded.




6. If I went on America's Next Top Model, I would win. I think I've seen more episodes than Tyra herself and I can rock the Fierce-ness like it's nobody's business.




7. As much as I hate living out of a suitcase, I could travel for the rest of my life. If I were independently wealthy, I'd be outta here and going everywhere and anywhere I can. Road trips, flying, weekends at Bear Lake, you name it and I'd rather be doing that.
Now I taggggggg..... Greg, The Beth, and Meredith.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amanda, I hope you don't mind I saw your blog through my sis-in-law Barbara. I just had to add you to my list. I LOVE America's Next Top Model. I love it most for the neat photo shoots they do. I would LOVEEEEEE to go with them on a shoot and quiz the photographers. So cool!

Ashley said...

Wow your family has seriously gotten big! Cute picture. I also love ANTM "do you want to be on top (na na na na na na na na na na na na)". Every time I here that I think there must be some innuendo.

Ashley said...

I bet you are watching the same thing as us right now. Go Memphis!