CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

TAGGED! (Shaking my fist at Greg)

Another Tag. This time it's a movie survey, here goes...

Favorite movies you have to be "in the mood" for in order to enjoy:
(Ooh! What kind of "mood"??)
1. Tommy Boy
2. West Side Story
Favorite movies that make you laugh out loud no matter how many times you have watched them
1. Mean Girls
2. Orange County
Your favorite "Guilty Pleasures"
1. John Tucker Must Die
2. 2 Fast 2 Furious (I only wish I were kidding.)
Favorite movies you have seen so many times, you can recite all the lines
1. Shag
2. West Side Story
Movies that "Opened your eyes."
1. Life is Beautiful
2. ... Apparently I don't watch enough "Eye-opening" movies...
Most Overrated
1. Across The Universe
2.
What were the last 2 movies you watched
1. X-Men: The Last Stand
2. Across The Universe (that was weird)
Favorite "smart" movies
1. Thomas Crown Affair
2. Bourne Trilogy
Your spouse's/significant other's favorites
1. Yea, rub it in.
2.
Your all time favorites:
How can you pick just one?? I'll go with genres.
1. Superhero movies
2. Sports movies (Remember the Titans, Invincible, etc)
I tag the married couples! Ash and Chad, Meg and Mitch, and Erika and Just.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love Shag! I agree Across the Universe was weird. I loved the music though! I tagged you again. Go to my blog to see what you have to do. There are some pretty hot pictures of you on my blog.

Erika said...

I was just thinking we should have a "Shag" watching party the other day. I'll put Ash on for planning it. And I love that you have always loved West Side Story...maybe because you lived on the west side.