CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spain is neat!

Hello there! So I've been here about 24 hours and I already have managed to:
Fry my expensive straightener (with smoke and everything!)
Fall asleep on about every form of public transportation
Eat the best chocolate churros on the PLANET
Find the best shopping on the PLANET

It may surprise you that I have NOT managed to:
Fall. Anywhere. I seriously haven't! I'm serious!
Buy anything. Again, I'm really serious!

Spain is amazing. I haven't seen much yet but Madrid is beautiful. And I tell you, the Spanish men are no matter of temptation compared to the SHOPPING in Madrid. Once I give in to that temptation I have a feeling it's going to be out of control.

Meg and Mitch's apartment is really nice! It's in a suburb about 20 minutes (by train) outside of Madrid. It's the birthplace of the author of Don Quixote and don't worry, I already have pictures with the statue!

I'm leaving for Barcelona soon and don't know if I'll have internet there so look for lots of pictures when I get back!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so jealous that you are in Europe! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Ashley said...

Hope you are having fun! Sheesh no falling yet? Way to go. We miss you!

Bryan and Haylie said...

you are my idol!!!

Here And Happy! said...

Amanda, has Romania taught you nothing?!! Repeat after me...adapter vs converter...